PDA

View Full Version : grow lab g/60

Fritz
11-14-2009, 05:53 PM
what lighting system should i purchase for the grow lab and how many plants can i grow in this lab - 2?

woody
11-28-2009, 02:40 AM
i had the same question and im hoping one of the moderators can help. i am thinking about purchasing the gl60 accessory kit on the website however i am unsure about the lighting. i REALLY REALLY want to put a super sun 2 in there but the length is 22.5 and the length of the box is 24. if i ran some duct out from the reflector up to the roof hole of the tent for some exhaust, it would be a really tight fit. do any of you think it might be able to fit properly? or can you recommend me another reflector?

thank you

Unregistered
12-04-2009, 03:43 AM
Hmmm... no answer yet? I want to get the 60 as well, but cannot find specs for the light and reflector size. I think the 400HPS would be perfect here, but it's got to fit. Any moderators want to tackle this one?

Boze
12-04-2009, 11:42 AM
The 60 is really small... its really for veg/mothers. your best best is with the highest wattage fluorescent lamp you can find (or a few of them). any HID is going to give off a lot of heat in a small volumn of space and will be difficult to control. you wont be able to fit an air cooled reflector (and use the flanges). a 150w HPS with a remote ballast is the highest i would attempt to fit.

for a 400w a GL80 will be better.

good luck!