PDA

View Full Version : Daisy Cloner .Help

Builditman
09-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Hi, I just bought a Daisy cloner and I am not sure what I need to put in the water ? I am new at the cloning and need some help .

David.L
09-17-2010, 12:50 PM
hopefully the Daisy Cloner came complete with Power Clone solution by Botanicare. i recommend mixing that up in the water. if you don't have the Power Clone solution BGHydro sells it or you could also use CloneX or Olivia's solution. i would still use a cloning gel (Rootech, Olivia's, Clonex, etc.) to dip your cuttings in before you put them in the cloner, tho.

Flyer
11-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Everyone seems to have a different opinion on the nutrients used in an aero cloner. As for me, I use plain old, non-ph'd balanced tap water or RO. Roots seem to grow faster for me because they are searching for something that isn't there. I have seen roots in as little as 7 days, but sometimes it takes as long as 23 days.

After my clone roots have developed awhile, I start them on a super light nutrient solution that slows the root growth and starts getting them accustomed to nutrients. I like GH FBlend (0.5-1-1) and RO. I use 5 mls/Gal for a few days and then 10ml/gal, but I have heard of growers using up to 20-30 mls/per gallon for cuttings. Its realatively cheap and has all kinds of organics and microbials built in.