PDA

View Full Version : BGH compared to Others

PuttPutt
01-25-2007, 08:17 PM
I just wanted to write where hopefully people would read it if they had any questions before ordering from BGH. I have ordered from about 5 or 6 different places on the net for gardening supplies. BGH has been the best by far. .... On my first purchase they send tracking info and shipped the package the same day i paided. It arrived at my house when i was not at home and the fedex man left the package on the doorstep. Somebody stole my package. I was so mad thinking i had wasted 150 dollars due to a prick that has nothing better to do than steal. Fedex would not help me and did not return any of my calls, but BGH did not hesistate when i called them, no ? asked, they sent me everything i had previously ordered. They could have easly told me they could do nothing and i would just be at a loss, but they replaced everything. Good thing i didnt order my products from ebay, I bet they wouldnt replace my items when i called them or any other hydro store on the net. ..... If you worried about ordering..Dont be
Take Care-PuttPutt

db805
01-25-2007, 08:42 PM
that's cool . kudos for BGH. These days customer service far out weighs price in my book. That's not saying there's anything wrong with BGH prices. I'm just a big fan of companies who take pride in their customers and their products.

FishHead
01-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Hip hip and kudos to BGH!

I agree, customer service is paramount. Keep up the great work BGH.

herosshima
02-01-2007, 05:58 PM
BGH is AWSOME. I went in to the retail store in Los Angeles and a great experiance. They answered all of my questions and were very helpful. Great job BGH, I'll be stopping by again really soon.
By the way, the fedex package has free insurance up to $100. But they are a pain to deal with. I've been there.

Unregistered
02-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I must have been one of the first few customers to have an issue with the Sylvania 400W Grolux . And even though it was not known that these bulbs had a problem , BGH sent me a new one and a prepaid return for UPS . Top notch service . My orders have been followed up with tracking info and always shipped in a resonable time frame , mostly the same day as the order . Nothing but good things to say about these guys .

Clyde