PDA

View Full Version : 16 pod yieldmaster flood and drain HELP!!!

Unregistered
04-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Can someone out there please help!! I recently purchaed a 16 pod yieldmaster grow system and want to run it as flood and drain.. having attempted to set it up i have had a headache all day, the instructions are non existent and cannot get through to supplier.. I would be eternally grateful if someone can help.. the problems is.....
The return pump emties the nearest bucket to it, and then starts sucking aire, meaning none of the other buckets empty.. i have tried closing/opening valves etc.... if anyone has any idea what i can do, if i am missing something or thinks they coul help i would be most grateful. regards.....

spook
01-16-2009, 01:33 AM
hi mate, new 2 this forum myself did you sort problem wit system. had the exact problem wit my own 16. after running it threw the flood and drain cycle several times seemed 2 sort it out. put it down 2 an air lock in it somewere.the only draw back wit it is havin 2 tap the res of on a daily basis. because trying 2 balance it out is impossable. excellent harvest though,and just love those 20 litre buckets