PDA

View Full Version : secret jardin delivery

bushido
05-21-2008, 09:58 AM
just a couple questions here, i see in another thread on the secret jardin that it is delivered in a carboard box that says secret jardin darkroom on the side, is this correct? is there a way to have it shipped in a plain cardboard box?

2nd question, can i be assured that i get one of the new model secret jardin dr80 that is completely lightproof?

thank you for your help

i would like to place my order today, but only if i can get it shipped to canada with a more discrete box and be assured to get the best model available

David G.
05-22-2008, 09:17 PM
There were a few units that went out in their original box because our shipping staff thought that the verbiage on the box was obscure enough not to warrant covering it up. This is no longer the case, and they are either covering up the verbiage or wrapping the entire box before it leaves our facility, so that should no longer be a problem.

We are just about out of the previous versions, but just to be safe I would request the newer model during checkout (there is a place to enter notes on one of the checkout pages).