PDA

View Full Version : New Wave T5 2' bulbs. 6500K (24w)

Bernie
05-30-2008, 07:24 PM
Hi Friends:

With the fixture of 2' and 2-bulbs, what measure of grow area I can use with this fixture?

willard3
06-01-2008, 07:18 AM
1.5 to 2 square feet

Bernie
06-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi Willard3:

Which are the total of lumens of these bulbs?

What distance I can put the fixture of the plants?

Thanks you...

Unregistered
06-06-2008, 04:47 AM
sup man,
the answer to your question is 2.5k lumen output per bulb if they are 2'. If they're 4' they have a 5k lumen output. The answer to your other question kind of depends on the plants that your growing but you can have your plants canopy as close as you want as long as they don't touch, but I have had friends tell me that they have they're plants touching the bulbs with no problem burning. But like I said it depends on the plants, but for the most part I would advise keeping the bulbs as close as possible. Closer light = More light intensity = more growth. I hope what I posted helps ya a little bit.

rtslush
06-16-2008, 01:49 PM
This light fixture that you have purchased is great for lighting the same size space as the fixture. That is the general rule for tubes. Although if you are only using this fixture for clones then this is a whole different story. For clones you can lift the light to about 10" form the clones which will completly cover a 2' by 3' or a 60 cloner,four cut kit trays. If you plan to use this light for something like a mother I suggest keeping her short and stout. this way if they are under two feet the light will still penetrate down far enough. Hope that helps a little.