PDA

View Full Version : Is there any light that wont affect the sleep cycle of my plants?

Unregistered
08-14-2008, 03:29 AM
Im having a problem working in my rooms when the lights are off (sleep cycle) like spraying pest control since most have to be done in the dark or some salt clearing nutrients need to be added in the dark as of not to damage foilage or flower. I heard that green l.e.d. lights can be used with no interaction with the plants sleep cycle. Is this true? if so why? and would the brightness of the green l.e.d. lightd have any affect? thanks

David G.
08-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Check out this product:
http://www.bghydro.com/BGH/itemdesc.asp?ic=MGELED&eq=&Tp=

Unregistered
09-03-2008, 05:22 PM
I use the regular green probably 60 watt (Party Bulbs!) bulb when I need to work with the critters in the dark. They work nice and do not affect plant growth at all

Im having a problem working in my rooms when the lights are off (sleep cycle) like spraying pest control since most have to be done in the dark or some salt clearing nutrients need to be added in the dark as of not to damage foilage or flower. I heard that green l.e.d. lights can be used with no interaction with the plants sleep cycle. Is this true? if so why? and would the brightness of the green l.e.d. lightd have any affect? thanks