PDA

View Full Version : co2 generator conversion

Unregistered
09-03-2008, 08:30 PM
i got a quick question. if i need to convert my gen 2 from lp to ng do i have to replace the burners also or just the regulator? i ve been looking everywhere but all i find is can be converted with inexpensive kit in 10 minutes. found 1 place that sells a conversion kit for 80 bucks but another site is selling it for 40 but it says you have to replace the burners too. does anyone have some info to clarify this for me? thanks in advance for any help

David G.
09-24-2008, 12:07 PM
The source that quoted you $40 plus the burners is correct. BTW, although the conversion kit is not on our website, it is something we offer. If you would like to purchase this item through BGH, let me know and I'll either have the item posted on our website or we can email you a sales quote.

jacksen
10-23-2008, 02:33 AM
Green Air Products line of CO2 generators includes propane powered generators. These generators produce CO2 as a natural byproduct of burning propane. The generator is housed in aluminum casing and comes with an automatic on / off power switch. The generator is bundled with tubing that allows user to easily connect the generator to a gas source.

---------------------
jacksen
Message Marketing (http://www.drivenwide.com)