PDA

View Full Version : which controller is best

Sunny in MT
01-07-2009, 02:12 PM
i want to use a 8.5x12.5 rion greenhouse i want to put a climate controller inthere but i dont know what one has what reputation....i first was thinking about the green air micro climate than i was going to get the C.A.P. not the best one but the next one down without the fuzzy logic in it then i saw a controller called harvest master which is pretty much the same but is preprogrammed for optimum conditions just plug in and go adjust as needed. i just dont have any one with experience to ask so if anyone out there knows anything about any of them plllleeeeeeaaaase please let me know i dont want to buy something that expensive and not know
thank you

Unregistered
01-11-2009, 10:45 PM
I just went through the same thing. I finally purchased a sentinel CHHC-1 for 514.00 on ebay. It does it all and very user friendly. I have used a IGS controller in the past and it could be confusing at times. The sentinel it is very easy to use. Not to mention the price is great for a controller to do it all. Good luck....

HydroACR
02-22-2009, 04:45 PM
I've been using an ebb and gro system, cost was about $300, it is a simple system that uses 2 pumps and gravity to flood and drain the planters about 3 or 4 times per day.

Thrifty222
03-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Speaking of controllers, The "speedster" is a great exhaust fan controll that does the job with minimal hum in the fan, and is very user friendly!