PDA

View Full Version : Supercloset or Sunlight sheds?

HydroACR
02-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Anyone have experience with either of these grow boxes? I'm looking to move some of my crops inside..... thanks!

Unregistered
01-11-2010, 06:54 PM
a+ BBB rating, B- for sunlight........enough said

MDub86
01-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Go with the Growlabs. Thee best indoor grow box out there. comes in all shapes and sizes. check em out on the our site.

Unregistered
01-12-2010, 11:22 PM
After using the SuperCloset for several crops, I think it's almost too easy. The irrigation system for cloning seems to be the "weak" point of the system but even it is not much of a problem. And the results are outstanding, to say the least. I think it was a great investment. It's not as quiet as I'd hoped but it's so great, I love it!

David G.
01-13-2010, 05:37 PM
Seems a bit expensive - $1999 plus freight for an 18" x 36" grow room? I would definitely take a look at the Grow Lab and the cost of adding the lighting system of your choice, hydro system, etc.; I think you will find you can get away with equal or better components for less money. I didn't read the full description, however, so maybe they contain something of significant value that I didn't notice. Also, the rooms themselves are made from common household items, which may be a positive or a negative depending on your situation, where it will be located, etc.

Montag
01-19-2010, 09:14 PM
I am trying to decide between the Cool Cab from Sunlight Sheds ad the Trinity from Super Closet. It would be nice to get the Super Closet, but I like the aero system in the Cool Cab, and I wish the controls were on the front like the BC Northern Lights. Maybe Super Closet will put the controls on the front for me?

Montag
01-20-2010, 08:34 PM
I really want the Super Closet Trinity, but I want the controls on the front. I wonder if they can build one with the controls on the front?