Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 900 LED Grow Light 4 Red + Blue

Exclamation 900 LED Grow Light 4 Red + Blue

Hello Everyone.
    What Do You Think About This?
    Thank You

900 LED Grow Light 4 Red + Blue Hydroponic Lamp Panels

DESCRIPTION: Quality Built Dual Color Blended LED Grow Light Panel
    FEATURES: Solid State, Cooler Running, High Efficiency, Wide Angle, Dual Color Blended Full Spectrum Plant Lighting.

BENIFITS: This Panel Has No Ballasts To Burn Out Like Other Plant Lights. It Does Not Run Hot, Just Warm. You Will Not Experience Unsightly Brown Burned Leaves When They Accidentally Touch The Leds. This Is Common With Most Other Lights That Get Very Hot. This More Controlled Running Temperature Reduces The Need To Water So Often & Keeps Rooms With Plants From Getting Uncomfortably Hot In The Summer Months Requiring Additional Air Conditioning. Extreme Energy Efficiency Permits This New Led Panel To Pay For Itself Many Times Over Each Year In Electricity Savings. It Saves 50% To 90% In Energy Consumptioncompared To Incandescent Bulbs Or Fluorescent Tubes. Wide Angle Projection Insures Uniform Leaf Coverage.

Scientifically Calculated Even Blending Of Red & Blue LEDS Eliminates The Time Consuming Task Of Repositioning Separate Colored Lights Back & Forth Trying To Achieve Uniform Exposure. 14 To 16 Hours Per Day Is All That Is Necessary For Maximum Plant Health With This Wave Blended Lighting System. This Allows Distances 6" & Less Between The LEDs & The Plants Accelerating Photosynthesis. Red & Blue Wavelengths Are For Growing & Flowering Of Plants.The Typical White Plant Lights That Are Very Hot Is Unnecessary & Just Consume Excessive Electricity. The Purity Of The LED Generated Light Lengthens Flowering Periods. These LEDs Turn On Instantly & Can Be Turned On By Hand Each Day Or Work Well With All Standard Lamp Timers.

The Design Of This New All In One Full Spectrum Plant Lighting Panel Allows Maximum Level Photosynthesis Food Production, Growth & Flowering All In One. It Is The New Full Spectrum System Providing Maximum Plant Health, Beauty & Productivity. These LED Light Panels Are Perfect As An All Year Plant Light For Permanent Plant Benches & Especially Productive For Spring Vegetable & Flower Seedling Development.

Specifications:
    Body Material: Thermoplastic
    Circuitry Board Material: Diecast Chrome
    60 Blue Light LEDs: 465nm (Nanometer) Wave Length
    165 Red Light LEDs: 650nm (Nanometer) Wave Length
    165 + 60 = Total 225 LEDs
    Color: Red + Blue = Purple Looking To The Eyes
    Working Voltage: Both USA & Canada Buyers Will Be Shipped With 120 Volt Panels. All Other Countries Buyers Will Be Shipped With 240 Volt Panel With Euro-Plug.
    Power: 13.8 Watts
    Dimensions: 12 Inches (30.5cm) Square
    Thickness: Low Profile 1.25"
    Power Cord Length: 48 Inches
    Recommended Coverage: One Panel Per 18 Inches Square
    LED Life: Approx. 15 Years Used All Year Long.(60 Years For Spring Starting Of Seedlings)

Default Link

Do you have a photo or a link to your 900 LED Grow Light?

Unregistered Guest

Talking cynthia05cano@yahoo.com

hey how can i get this light

Unregistered Guest

RUN AWAY!!!this product is useless. I already been ripped off by this trash.

I'm looking at these to supplement natural light from a window.

Anyone have an opinion?

http://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct...roductID=52258

I wan to sell some LED grow lights. But my knowledge is too limited.

It would be great if you can upload few images for the same

I agree with willard so far LEDs are about worthless for growing. Every one wants to use cheap red and blue LEDs when there are some really high output near white lights. Time will tell if NASAs research leads to anything good but for now HPS and MH are the way to grow.

Exclamation Don't Do It

Those LED Panels aren't enough wattage. Get a High Power LED Light!