Spider Mite Help
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider Mite Help

Default Spider Mite Help

Just wondering what I can use to get rid of these things that is not gonna cost me an arm and a leg. I cant afford flora mite(sp?) or Avid.

Any one have any info on GC Mite or SaferGro Pest Out? Both Organic I believe.

Some info please. I would like to get a jump on these before it gets to bad.

What about Nutrilife SM-90? Also noticed some Fungus Gnats Last time I by cheap soil(Super Soil)

E&F

Pest Out works great. It is also easy on your plants and has a lovely clove aroma. You can also try Don't Bug Me by Fox Farm.
    David H.
    BGH Grow Expert
    www.bghydro.com

Thanks for the reply dhill.

Unregistered Guest

Does Dont Bug Me work on mites?

What is the best product out in your opinion to kill spider mites?

Any tips to getting rid of these things?

Grow room is clean, Temps are low, Lighting is 18+ so they probably wont hybernate(sp?).

Should I spray with water to rinse off leaves a couple days after using Pest Out?

I would also like some info on

PT-1100 Pyrethrum Fogger - 2 oz

Can this be used around pets and people or should I leave the house?

Can this be used on plants that will be eaten? Or should I kill all infected plants and then spray? Really dont want to kill plants

What about those Time Mist Dispensers? Can I fill it with some thing that will kill Spider Mites and Fungus Gnats? And can these be used around people and pets? Pets would not be in room with dispenser.

Any info is much appreciated

Default Predator Spider Mites

Will Predator Spider Mites kill all spider mites or is it more of just a control option?

You should never enter any room where a fogger is being used. Especially if it is being used as a pesticide. That goes for man and beast. If your growing area is completely sealed then you won't need to leave the house. Otherwise, release the fogger when you go out for dinner or visit friends etc. When you get back it will be safe.

Foggers only work if they come into contact with the pest, the timed foggers will only release small amounts fog which doesn't give complete coverage. This might work for small grow areas but not large ones.
    David H.
    BGH Grow Expert
    www.bghydro.com