Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spider Mite Help

Default mites?

what do spider mites actually do to the plant?

lovin it

Unregistered Guest

Suck it to death.

Unregistered Guest

Cool Floramite

Use Floramite, Period.

Unregistered Guest

No Pest Stirps or Vapona strips depending if you are in US or Canada. Knocked my SM problem dead in about 3 days. You can get them at any hardware store.

Unregistered Guest

Cool spider mites

use a product called sm-90.it is sold at grow stores,it is a wetting agent that also wipes out spider mites.use as directed on bottle.it works great and plants love it

There's a product call Pyrethrin TR it contains the highest amount of pyrethrin I've seen so far. It comes in a small fogger can. These small cans are $25 bucks a pop! Well worth it I think.

Turn off all your fans, exhaust, etc... let the can loose and leave the house for a few hours. Put away any food thats laying around in the open. Dont forget your pets.

GrowinBomb707 Guest

i just dumped like 500 ladybugs in my 4x4x6 growbox they seem to be eating all the bugs i had seen in there

Unregistered Guest

Lady bugs are for flowers in your outdoor garden, or for a small basil plant in your kitchen. Neem oil as a preventative measure, followed by Don't bug me at first sight and the inevitable Flora mite...or you could save a little money and use the floramite first as this is the only REAL way to kill all stages.

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation Spider Mite solution in Larger Grows...

The ONLY way I have found to control the SM critters in a larger grow area is Azatrol sprayed via atomizer. Expensive, yes. But it really is the only way. In smaller areas I have used Azatrol (.5 oz to 2 ozs per Gal.) in a 1 Gal. pump sprayer. Safe on all edibles/flowers. PEACE

You can find Azatrol here:
    http://www.bghydro.com/BGH/itemMatri...=&MatrixType=1

There's an even better product, but it is even more expensive:
    http://www.bghydro.com/BGH/itemdesc....=PCFM32&eq=&Tp=

I guess if you factor in the cost of the atomizer then it's probably around the same price. Also, a quart bottle is probably a lifetime supply for most growers, so if you can find a couple or a few fellow growers who will go in on a bottle with you, you will definitely be very happy with the results.
    David G.
    BGH Forum Moderator
    www.bghydro.com