Homebox Flange

Thread: Homebox Flange

Unregistered Guest

Default Homebox Flange

I'm trying to find a flange kit for the Homebox. I can't find anyone in the USA who sells it and I see a number of posts on other forums of people looking for it. Can you please stock it or special order as a Homebox dealer?

The reason you can't find the flange kit in the U.S. is because it comes in only European sizes; i.e. it doesn't fit the ducting sold here in the U.S. that you are most likely using in your grow room.

We have talked with Homebox in the past about making these kits in U.S. sizes but to date this has still not come to fruition. I believe the cost to produce the mold is very high and they probably do not know if they will sell enough units in the U.S. to justify the expense.

Maybe if others who are interested in this flange kit, which can be used with just about any brand of grow tent (GrowLab, Sun Hut, etc.) to produce an instant duct port, chime in on this thread, they will reconsider...
    David G.
    BGH Forum Moderator
    www.bghydro.com

Unregistered Guest

Default Any other options?

David-
    Thanks for the reply. Does anyone else make a kit or parts that could be used?

Have you checked out these?

http://www.bghydro.com/BGH/itemMatri...=&MatrixType=1

Not as slick as the HomeBox flange kits, but they do work.
    David G.
    BGH Forum Moderator
    www.bghydro.com