Thread: Does Music Make Up an Essential Part of Your Grow Room Atmosphere?

Question Does Music Make Up an Essential Part of Your Grow Room Atmosphere?

Do your plants vibe with Bob? Mozart make your garden grow tall with sophistication? What are your thoughts on whether or not music affects the outcome of crops in your hydroponic grow room?

Well I like to listen to music while I work in my garden which motivates me to take care of my plants more but i will not effect growth too bad i would love to have my plants grow to the sound of bob
    Hydro Farmer

sounds like someone needs to do an experiment with the effect on growth in a musical/non-musical environment :-) If I had the space I would try one set with no music, another with classical, and another with metal...my thought is that the classical music group would fare the best. Do you know if anyone has ever done a controlled experiment like this and the effects on growth rates?

not only for the room atmosphere but music is essential in every part of our life. it soothes our soul.

I just signed up to this site today and already found some awesum topics! There is music in the grow room even when it is unoccupied. This is our first run with music in the room only time will tell what the results will be...:-)

Thanks for threads and posting on related query about the music which may be essential part of grow room atmosphere.