Yellowing Tomato Plant Leaves

Thread: Yellowing Tomato Plant Leaves

Default Yellowing Tomato Plant Leaves

New to hydroponics and just transplanted some tomato plants to my system over the weekend. It's been about 2 days and my tomato plant leaves are starting to turn yellow and curl up as well as some brown spots showing up on some leaves. I've read this could be a magnesium deficiency? I'm using Fox Farm Big Grow Nutrient Solution. I've attached pictures so any help would be awesome to help me turn these plants around or to help me with the next set of plants after these die lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

pates32 Guest

It might be nitrogen deficiency.Apply fertilizer and nutrient solution which include NPK formula.Also do right watering to plants.

Unregistered Guest

Default Pentax

thank you for information

Quote Originally Posted by sudodaemon View Post
    New to hydroponics and just transplanted some tomato plants to my system over the weekend. It's been about 2 days and my tomato plant leaves are starting to turn yellow and curl up as well as some brown spots showing up on some leaves. I've read this could be a magnesium deficiency? I'm using Fox Farm Big Grow Nutrient Solution. I've attached pictures so any help would be awesome to help me turn these plants around or to help me with the next set of plants after these die lol.
    I have been told that yellowing can also be caused due to over-watering as well. I know this is true in my house plants as I do not use nutrients on them and was able to resolve the yellowing by adjusting my watering schedule.

Did your plants die? Or how did you new ones turn out?

PM your email address to me. I have a good book which have lots of details on each of the nutrient required and what happens when there is scarcity or excess of the same.

Do you examined the root.

Quote Originally Posted by Prasham View Post
    PM your email address to me. I have a good book which have lots of details on each of the nutrient required and what happens when there is scarcity or excess of the same.
    Thanks “Prasham” for reply.
    Can you give detail regarding this book?