Thread: Using additives

Default Using additives

I use GH one part or 3 part nutrients but have never used other additives with the exception of a root enhancer. I seem to get good results. For those of you that do, do you see a lot of benefit to using supplements like bloom enhancer, flavor enhancer, etc? Do you stick within a product family or do you use suppliments from another company? Thanks for your input.

John

i'm a newbie (2 months hydro ebb/flow) having good luck with earth juice only and have been using "liquid gold" (Fulvic acid) the molecular transport seems to be working - the plants look happy. I hae a question on root slime - We had a particularly hot day here in Florida and the roots on my new Great Lakes beans (1 mo. old) turned to slime in only 2 days. I dipped in 3% hydro-peroxide and washed down - seemed to help-but now they're brown (dying?) with white freh roots coming out of the hydroton. Is this an airation problem or temp or both? Thanks to all?

Thanks for reply. It’s an informative and I am also eager to get solution related to query, because I am also facing such same problem.