Thread: Aphids I think?

Default Aphids I think?

Hey everyone! So I recently discovered a couple of bugs at my friends hydroponic garden. Seems like a pretty bad infestation. I know they are aphids but they look different so I was wondering if they are two different kinds of aphids? Also I have treated them with insecticidal soap. This is more of a deterrent than a solution though right? Also I have provided picture of the soap and brand. If anyone has any comments as to the brand of soap I am using and maybe recommend another brand it would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Azamax Organic Pest Control I have found works the best not only killing aphids but tons of other bugs as well. My mom is a hobbiest grower and uses it when her garden was over taken and it worked wonders without killing the plant itself.

Thanks I will look into that. The stuff in the picture seems to work great. We just had a tropical storm here and the rain drowned alot of them buggers!

a good way to stop them is a little dish washing soap mixt with water and spraying the plants .soap will not hurt your plants
    its a good way to keep bugs away. best of luck to you