Thread: Giving away some nutrients

Red face Giving away some nutrients

Hi all,

Been having a blast in hydroponics the last few years and I wanted to connect with some more like minded growers. I'm giving away some General Hydroponic 3 part nutrients on my blog and I thought this forum might be interested!

Click this link to enter to win GH 3 Part nutrients

I'll be around here from now on, looking forward to meeting many of you!

Hi “xponics”. I appreciate you for stating this thread and for blog. But my friend is annoyed of GH product. They never prefer GH product to anyone because it’s not workable for them.

Quote Originally Posted by kellypinto View Post
    Hi “xponics”. I appreciate you for stating this thread and for blog. But my friend is annoyed of GH product. They never prefer GH product to anyone because it’s not workable for them.
    I use GH maxigro and maxibloom and have no problems with it. I'm just careful and use a little
    less than recommended..all good.

Be sure to have a PH and TDS meter and check water temps when growing anything..it's a must.

Too bad I missed this giveaway as I just joined here.
    Last edited by Gerick; 04-23-2013 at 11:59 AM.

I have read the comments of all in this forum and I am happy to report that I stand in favor of Hydroponics. I have been growing green leafy vegetables for over two decades. I have just given up tendering for livestock and had a huge barn that was lying vacant for two years. My son who has a degree in growing plants, converted it into a hydroponic station for growing delicate herbs that could not stand inclement weather. I recommend use of GH maxigro and Maxibloom strongly. Just use it in a little less ratio than recommended and you should be good to go.