Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flat White vs. Mylar?

Maybe too simple: just hang the mylar, it will stay smooth. It's a grow room, not a gymnasium.

Unregistered Guest

Default Flat white paint over roofing coatings

I was just looking back at afew lines and seen roof coatings. I'd be wary of using it. I can almost smell it after it heated awhile under a 1000 watter. I myself agree keep it simple. Flat white paint. You wat top grade use sherwin williams ever clean paint. It's a flat washable enamel. GL hope your Gradens are green Keepem Green

i line all my walls with aluminum foil cheap and easy

emergency blanket is the way to go you can buy 10 for 10 dollers on amazon .thay r 4 feet by 8 feet .it the best way to get Mylar . cheaper than buying it in a roll from a grow store. good luck with your grow

I would strongly recommend pool flat white paint. It is only 1 or 2% less reflective and NO hot spots. Every little crease in the Mylar creates hot spots that make for uneven reflection that can burn leaves. Look at the best grow cabinets in production. They are flat white, not coated in Mylar.
    Chris Higgins
    VT Horticulture
    http://www.hydro-unlimited.com/
    "Hydroponics is agriculture of the future that is here now!"

"Why buy from someone that wants your whole wallet or doesn't know how the systems they build really work and why?!?!?"

Thanks hydrounlimited for reply. I totally agree with you about recommending pool flat white paint. Its really look best grow set up.