+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: advanced nutrients

Unregistered Guest

Default advanced nutrients

Hi to all, I want to know if someone has tried Advanced nutrients products, because it seems to be wery popular at this time on the web, even on you tube, but I need to read somthing from the people who has really tried out these products!
    What do you think about all the amount of different products that must be used together : tarantula, wodoo juice etc....?
    Is this a kind of new busines or is this a good stuff?
    Thanks to all

muk_raker Guest

Default evolver

HI there bud,
    Yes, I've tried them for about 6 months, both veg and bloom. I think they're a bit of overkill both in their merchandising, can figgure out all those products. one after another.bla bla. I nerver could get the plants to enjoy the higher ppms but at the low end, btw I used Sensi 2 pt mix. I'd buy it again but I wanna try Iguana juice being that I"m goin back to a mixed environment right now. wish me luch and good luk to you too. I'll try to get pix posted soon.
    regards, Paul aka muk_raker

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi to all, I want to know if someone has tried Advanced nutrients products, because it seems to be wery popular at this time on the web, even on you tube, but I need to read somthing from the people who has really tried out these products!
    What do you think about all the amount of different products that must be used together : tarantula, wodoo juice etc....?
    Thanks to all

Unregistered Guest

Default Advanced Nutrients - Good Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks to all
    Hey,

I use the advanced nutrients and I am very pleased with the results. You don't 'have' to use all the products together, and though the content amounts can seem concerning, you will find the whole cycle is shorter and the results higher... all you gotta do is make sure you follow the schedule to a tee. No deviastions. Also, make extra sure about your pH. I would suggest you pick up a small quantity and use it on a test crop of say two or three plants - keep conditions same and use your method on the rest of your plants. The proof is in the product.

Cheers.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Just what they say, Advanced

I use there 3 part Base cause its what was availabe on the island, Its a bit of a pain to use but works great, and I can mix the same 3 nutes for any kind of growth, cloning, veg, bloom, or whatever. I also use Bud blood, Big bud, or overdrive for bloom boost depending on bud phase, sweet leaf for that organic boost, and fulvic acid for a little extra boost of all kinda benefits(read up on any Fulvic Acid) I also used voodo juice, sensizyme, and Pahrana for the massive fuzzy roots, and carbo load for extra waight but stopped due to extra work of getting reversed osmosis 0ppm watter so the clorimides in tap watter wont kill benifical organisims Need to buy RO unit for my house.
    But all you really need for bloom is;

(1)Any of there base nutrients (theres like 2 or 3 organic both veg. or bloom specific and 2 or 3 synthetic including veg. or bloom specific and the 3 part custom mixable that I use)

(2)A bloom booster (think theres 3, I callum the bloom boost of the week bud blood first week or 2, Overdrive last 2-3 weeks, and big bud weeks in between)

And for veg is;

(1)Any of there growth formulas (I think theres 2 organic and 2 synthetic including the custom mixable 3 part I use)

If you don't mind synthetic Id start with the Sensi Grow 2 part for veg, and Sensi Bloom 2 part with Big Bud as a bloom boost for flower. Thats it, 2 bottles for veg., 3 bottles for bloom, you can mix the sensi bloom 2 part as cloning nutes. for the cuttings, and don't forget 1 bottle PH up and 1 bottle Ph down (and Ph/Ec/Tds meter/meters kinda automatic with any good hyrdroponic gardening)

If your all orgasnic then swap sensi products with mother earth tea, or iguana juice, growth or bloom, easy.

The differance, as it was explained to me, between synthetic and organic is yeald and taste. By this concept you can get the best of both worlds with a blend, suppliment synthetics with organics. I use the 3 part synthetic base soon to be one of the 2 part synthetic, the Big bud as a bloom boost which is 100% organic, and add sweet leaf also 100% organic for all the organic goodies that are missing from my nutes. and soil medium (no dirt) but there feeding program can be customised in many ways to suit your needs/tastes/budget.

Every thing they sell does what it says and it all is great for adding extra but all u need to get started is Base nute., Big Bud, and PH up and PH down. A good Ph, and Ec/Tds meter, or combo meter would be your best friend. I really like the sweet leaf it definetly makes a differance and is really easy to use no mesuring required cant add too much or too little, I also just started using the overdrive and also really like, its made for the final weeks of flower and definetly does its job, plants start to rapidly convert cloriphil and fan leaves yellow there is much more tricomes overall at finish. Its also very easy to use and you use it in place of big bud for the final 2-3 weeks, easy.

They live up to the name Advanced Nutrients but its no harder to use than any hydroponics nutrients in fact check out sensi one boxes easy dont think you even need to PH. well they should hire me to make there infomershle anyway hope that helps and dont mind any miss spells cause I is one hawaiian, das how we spelum. K?
    ALOHA!
    DownSouthKonaBigIsland

Unregistered Guest

Default Waste of time

I used Advanced for about three years before I realize how bad it was. I realize now that I was just in denial because of all the hype I guess. When I used to grow with Bumper Crop, my leaves were always pointing strait up towards the ceiling. With Advanced it always seemed like they were always stressed. I tried for the longest time; my temperature humidity, ph where always perfect but the plants never looked really good. And no I definitely wasn't over feeding. I much prefer underfeeding.

Anyhow, don't waste your time. Get General Hydroponics or Bumper Crop.

I use Pure Blend now, just for that sake of growing a pure product that makes me feel good about myself but I strongly recommend the Bumper Crop. I know it sounds weird cause you've probably never heard of it but trust me it work better then anything else.

And no I'm not endorsed by the company. Just my pure honest opinion based on experience.

In the end, what plants really require is N, P and K in varying proportions.

You can fall for the expensive eye candy if you want, but it is just another formulation of N, P and K.

kalisurfer2867 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by willard3 View Post
    In the end, what plants really require is N, P and K in varying proportions.

You can fall for the expensive eye candy if you want, but it is just another formulation of N, P and K.
    This is the truth too, I fell for the hype for a long time...got burned by their monkey juice like literally lol, their sesizyme goes bad all the time. The bloom a and b base nutrient side by side with the humboldt three part base is a no brainer, humboldt all the way. Too bad to, they threw one kick ass party at the the expo in SF last year

Unregistered Guest

Default try cutting edge

Advanced is all about packaging and marketing. A lot of Advanced stuff I have tried is snake oil, in my opinion. I have been running with Cutting Edge Solutions for almost two years (started with GH) and couldn't be happier. Their stuff is simple, cost-effective, and you can build on their 6-part if you so desire. I get SERIOUS results in both quality and yield. I am from Cali, so I don't know how available it is in other states, but if you have it available at your store, try it out if you're searching.

smiffenwessun Guest

Default the truth

first off an is the best,i know cuz im 28 with 11 yrs.exp.i started with gh & moved onto others & they all were hit & miss,
    even when u stay on top of the p.h & keep it at 6.3-6.5 i saw some form of minor issue-discoloring,no new growth all kinds of shit.
    let me b more clear,they all got the job done.....but it was so much work trying to figure out what this was or that was & trying to identify problems & correct them
    i know this sounds fake but i got pix to prove(plants/nutes)that now i have perfect plants.....i use sensi & iguana juice...combined half&half they work fine seperate but r a force when combined.i do soil & a homemade drip system.ok to the nasayers iguana juice mixes clear not gunky like ive read ppl. say obviously never used it,runs fine in hydro no clog or mess(like the other brands) & no matter what i use the sensi 2 part p.h's everything perfect,thats my secret.i check the ph to play it safe but i swear to god it always comes out perfect.with that said thats half the battle,sensi bloom with iguana juice bloom(half & half)plus my other side nutes & the ph perfect does the rest thats it,
    but i hear an's calculator is off...... no u just dont know shit,u start off using quarter strength,if it says 2 ml.per.l u start with a .5.if it says 4ml.per.l.then use 2 then u gradually move up as ur plant grows in size exp.seedling-1st wk of veg quarter strength-2nd wk move up2 half strength use full strength at about 1month in veg.now in flower i start with half strength & move to full in about the 3rd wk. peace u non growin dont know what the fuck ur talkin about advanced nutrient haters.
    p.s. plus im black
    and if u wanna do a nute challenge ill b glad to show u that whatever u use from whatever company aint shit

Santa Maria Ahuacatitlan, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Méjico

+ Reply to Thread